Højbro Plads 4
1200 København K
+45 70 70 20 08
CVR.: 33 15 09 03
We are looking for event personnel to promotion- and sales activities in all of Denmark
We have high expatiations of our employees, and we expect you to demand the best from your self and your colleagues. We are looking for reliable employees, both males and females with a talent for sales, a proactive approach, and who have what it takes to give the customers unforgettable experiences.
Do you want to be a part of a winning team?
Do you have experience with sales and service, an outgoing personality and do you love to meet new people, then you might be the right person for our team.
You will be a part of Blond which consists of more than 700 employees. Amongst others you will be working with sales activities, promotions, samplings and demonstrations. The job is based on the hour, flexible and is suitable as a student job or as a supplement to a part time job.
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a flair for sales and understand the importance of this
- You are charismatic, outgoing, possess great energy and have a service minded personality
- You are have a proactive approach, are responsible and independent
- You have experience within the sales- and service industry
- You like to have customer contact and are well spoken
- You are stable, loyal, flexible and take responsibility for your work
- You are dedicated, reliable and have an excellent work ethic
What to expect
- An exciting and challenging job, where you are a part of the experience and have a paramount role for our client’s success
- An independent and flexible job with opportunity to have an impact on the workload
- A versatile job
- Employment security
- Payslips from authorized issuer
- Social events
- Employee benefits such as discounts
- Access to the Blond Network
- Opportunity to expand your resume within marketing, service and sales
Areas of responsibility
- Ambassador for Blond and our clients
- Create relations between our client’s products and their customers
- Evaluations after each activity
We have many different jobs, typically Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Holidays. We have day- and night activities. All jobs are paid by the hour.
We have on-going job interviews in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Aalborg.
We love what we do, and are passionate about event marketing, brand experiences and people. We want you to become a part of a winning team, who works hard but has fun with it. We want a sparkle in the eye and a proactive effort. We appreciate our clients, and take an honor in doing a great job, and we expect this from you as well. We hire no one but the absolute best to represent us and our clients.
Do you have what it takes?